Levarage cloud functionality to grow your player base, create better gaming experiences and monetize new business models
Learn from Trip Hawkins, Microsoft, Disney, Square Enix and Facebook!
- Capitalise on cloud in the console: Prepare your distribution and game play models to make the most the cloud capabilities in the consoles
- Create cross platform strategies: Break up games across different devices to increase acquisition and retention across consoles, TV, tablets and smartphones
- Set successful pricing models: Monetise your business model by using popular pricing strategies across traditional, micro transactional, free2play and subscription models
- Develop better games: Outsource advanced cloud computing in order to develop more sophisticated games
- Increase socialisation through the multiplayer experience: Understand how to engage a global audience through cloud unique multiplayer functionalities and increase your games penetration
- Developer round table - meet the most creative designers and innovative business minds to strategise the future of development through the cloud
- Telco round table - key telco's, publishers and platforms share insight and expert experience on the future of gaming through the cloud
- Game networking area - trial the latest games, technologies, platforms and swap ideas with the leaders of the games industry
The biggest industry names, maximising the opportunities presented by cloud in 2014
Cloud gaming has arrived in the consoles - now is the time to prepare your business for the future!
Cloud gaming is the biggest movement since mobile in the games industry and everyone is a winner:
- Developers our outsourcing heavy lifting to create advanced gameplay that they can update to increase shelf life
- Publishers will unlock new markets across different devices, geographies and demographics
- Telco’s are increasing revenues by providing the infrastructure
At Video Game Intelligence we understand Cloud Gaming begins in development, flourishes in publishing, and reaches its potential through telecoms.
For exactly this reason we bring each of these crucial vertical together at Europe’s only dedicated Cloud Gaming Summit
Who will you meet?
Over the last 3 years we have gathered industry leaders including: Richard Hilleman, Creative Director, EA. David Perry, CEO, Gaikai. David Helgason,CEO, Unity. Frank Gibeau, President, EA Labels. Eugene Kislyi, CEO, Wargaming North America. Dan Connors,CEO, Telltale Games.
This year we are proud to announce we will have keynote sessions from:
- Trip Hawkins, Founder of Electronic Arts
- Lee Schuneman, Studio Head, Lift London/ Microsoft
- Fabien Dallot, Director Cloud Gaming, Orange
- James Brooksby, CEO, Born Ready Games
- Jussi Tähtinen, CEO, Nitro Games
- Mike Bithell, Designer, Mike Bithell Games
- Cristi Badea, Co Founder, Mavenhut Games
- Steve Cottam, CEO, Naked Design
- Sophia George, Co Founder, Swallowtail Games, Game Design Resident, V&A Museum
- Anna Marsh, Design Director, Lady Shotgun
- Joe Peden, General Manager EMEA, Virtual Piggy
- Mitu Khandaker, Indpendent, The Tiniest Shark
- Jas Purewal, Senior Associate, Osborne Clark
- Bob Slinn, Lead Gaming Partnerships EMEA, Facebook
- Simon Protheroe, Online Publishing Director, Square Enix
- Matt Carroll, Commercial Director, Disney Interactive
In attendance last year were teams from the likes of:
This conference is materially important to how cloud gaming is going to develop moving forward - the networking opportunities are incredible!
Frank Gibeau, President, EA Labels
This is THE conference to learn about cloud gaming and meet the leaders in the industry.
Tom Dubois, Director Digital, GameFly
Inspirational, on-point lectures and panel discussions make Cloud Gaming a standout event for us. We meet a lot of key industry players that will make a huge difference to our business.
Nicholas Bellerophon, Managing Director, Dreamfire
2014 is the year for cloud gaming. With cloud functionality in the new consoles, unrivalled opportunities in connecting new players and huge advantages in game development, the biggest names from Sony to Square Enix are making bold moves to dominate the space. Now is the time to make sure you are
preparing for the future of gaming.
Cloud is the future of development and this year we are creating a separate development track, so developers large and small can learn how best to outsource heavy lifting to create sophisticated artificial intelligence through the cloud.
Telco's and service providers create the infrastructure that distributes games through the cloud straight to players - to make the most of the opportunities here cloud offers a unique telco roundtable led by cloud gaming pioneers Orange.
Cloud is the future for your audience, so we will be drawing on the best examples from across Europe to ensure you set your pricing, marketing and game play models to maximise success.
VGI will be delivering cutting edge discussions, networking and thought leading speakers so you can bring your business the inspiration it needs to win in 2014.
Video Game Intelligence
(global) +44 20 7422 4321