Harness the full power of cloud across design, distribution and analytics to maximise revenue across all channels
*NEW UPDATE* PlayStation Now, Microsoft and Chinese Telco Giant - Dr Peng Group, Added to Agenda so Publishers Can Unlock the Global Games Market!
- Learn the latest on player behaviour: Exclusive stats on player behaviour across different platforms, devices and markets to strengthen your business model
- Winning pricing strategies: Monetize your games with strategies that combine the best from traditional, micro transactional, free2play and subscription models to increase acquisition and retention
- Utilize in game analytics: Understand your connected gamer so you can create tailored gaming experiences
- Grow your reach across devices: Get the low down on porting games across devices and platforms to grow and maximize the penetration of your franchise
- Develop richer games: Make the most of cloud design capability to save studio costs and outsource tools to create advanced games
New This Year
- Game Design Workshop - Make the most of cloud design tools and rendering to develop better games at a lower cost
- Analytics 101 - Get ahead of the curve, no more second guessing, empower your business model with in-depth knowledge of your gamers
- Game Networking Area - Trial the latest cloud games and technologies and swap ideas with leaders of the games industry
Every major publisher has attended over the last 3 years. In attendance last year were teams from:
LAST YEAR SAW 200+ OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN GAMES IN THE ROOM
WHY PUBLISHERS ATTEND: Publishers have unlimited access to gamers through the cloud. A game can be updated to prolong its lifecycle, this increases monetization across a long tail strategy. Your game franchise can be grown to reach more players across different devices. This increases aquisition and retention, as a gamer can now snack on a core game on a tablet or device and then put in the hours on the big screen at home.
WHY DEVELOPERS ATTEND: Developers can design games using cloud tools with Unity, Square Enix Project FLARE and Xbox Live Cloud. Studios can connect from across the world to work on a single project, using hosted technology to create advanced games, and lower costs by outsourcing heavy lifting to the cloud. The result is a better game, made faster, at a lower cost.
WHY GAMERS CARE: Gamers have the option to stream games via Nvidia and Onlive, or download through Steam and EA Origin. Playstation Now and Xbox One offer complete cloud functionality as part of a wider entertianment package. In short gamers have never had more ways to interact with content.
WHY YOU WIN: However a gamer consumes, they always give publishers valuable behavioral data, which can used to create better game experiences and acquire new players and markets.
I don’t think publishers can afford to ignore Cloud gaming today
Video Game Intelligence
(global) +44 20 7422 4321