Get the full Audio and visuals from the 4 biggest video games events this year: Game Monetization, Game Marketing, Mobile Gaming and Mobile and Tablet Gambling - All in one package!
Click here now to get yours!
Boost discoverability, virality & brand loyalty in your games to make more money in mobile
A big thanks to everyone who came down last week, ask anyone, that was by far the best Mobile Gaming yet!
Presentation slides and recordings will be available for purchase at the end of the week. If you didnt make it to the show dont miss your chance to hear what everyone was talking about! Stay tuned....we have a very special offer on the way
Only one week to go! Don't miss you chance to meet 1 on 1 with the top industry executives for a mobile led 2014.
Walk away with expert insight of how to:
- Captilalise on social gaming: Learn from the masters of social games like Mind Candy, DeNA and make your games more socially interesting; the sure-fire way to increase your games global popularity
- Boost your market visibility: Gain practical insight from the industry's leaders to pioneer new designs and game mechanics and guarantee your game will stand out from the crowd
- Case studies of the best Mobile Games: Take away exclusive expertise from the likes of Boss Alien and Perfect World to App store games of the year and BAFTA award winners; discover the secrets to their success
- Crack F2P and top the charts: Nail the balance between monetisation, retention and overall a great game experience from unique panels featuring the dominant forces in the F2P market
- Grow your mobile business: Hear well-rounded business advice allowing you to find and retain key talent, expand your products into new markets; grow your business and make more money
A Jam-packed summit with biggest names on the hottest topics in mobile gaming
Mobile is without doubt the fastest growing and most exciting sector of the gaming industry. Mobile gaming has seen 50% growth year on year. Today 80% all mobile downloads are games and gamers spend more money than ever before on new titles. The industry will be worth a staggering $100 bln by 2017; it’s no surprise that mobile gaming is regarded as the biggest opportunity for developers and publishers.
But successfully tapping into this opportunity is not as simple as it sounds. The global market is fragmented and the dominance of free-to-play games brings a new set of mobile gaming obstacles. The app stores are jam packed as thousands of new games are launched each month. Getting new players to discover your game is the biggest challenge today, and it isn’t going to get any easier. As gamer demographics shift rapidly, cracking the dominant F2P market with games that players see real value in spending money in is a huge challenge. To build and grow a successful mobile business has never been a more complex difficulty.
For its second year Mobile Gaming returns to Europe to provide you with the knowledge, understanding and network to allow you to boost discoverability, social interest and brand loyalty, taking your mobile games and business to the next level. Built on the stand-out success of last year’s summit, the sought after names behind this years most successful games will gather to give you all the expertise and network you need in professional and fun atmosphere.
Mobile Gaming Europe is not just for business suits but mandatory for designers as well.
Kim Krogh IO Interactive
Past attendees and speakers
Top Case studies
There is no better way to learn how to create, develop, launch and monetise a great game than from case studies from the best and most successful games out there. To see how others in the industry have dealt with major obstacles on the way to the top of the download charts is an opportunity you can’t miss. All bases are covered by an outstanding set of case study sessions including:
- App store game of the year winner
- 2 x BAFTA best game award winner
- The #1 US music game
- Game Developers best handheld Mobile Game award winner
- App store design award winner
- + powerhouse King
You won’t get case study sessions of this calibre elsewhere in Europe, so make sure you take away the lessons and turn them into results.
Take a look at the brochure for all the info on the case studdies sessions you will experience at Mobile Gaming 2013
Very valuable discussions and information shared by the leading sector professionals and thought leaders that helped us to structure our mobile roadmap
Onur Cekmegil, Mynet
Also benefit from...
- The publishers of the year’s biggest titles debating the important challenges that you are facing in Mobile Gaming
- The sought after developers of the most addictive mobile games out there show you where they source their new ideas and ground breaking new game mechanics from
- Senior level executives from the top 20 biggest companies in mobile gaming, set up a meeting with them and strike new business
- An industry researched business critical agenda designed by your industry peers to bolster your expertise to take on the most difficult challenges in mobile gaming
- 1 on 1 meetings with the attendees, speakers and sponsors you want to meet the most. Register early and get your name to the top of the booking list
Boost discoverability, social interest and brand loyalty in your games to make more money from mobile
The industry is coming together at Mobile Gaming Europe and driving forward to greater games, greater experiences and greater success in 2014.
Places are limited so register here now to avoid being left at the tail end of an industry moving forward.
Please contact me on the details below if you have any questions or want more information.
I look forward to meeting you down there,
Video Games Intelligence
+44 (0)207 375 7193