Multi-platform Monetisation Strategies to Maximise Acquisition Retention and RPU
Publishers, developers, billing engines and analytics platforms come together at the only industry summit looking exclusively at how to monetise the digital gaming revolution
- Acquire more players for less – Discover how to reach millions of previously untapped players and demographics that digital opens up
- Retain your players for months and years, not just days or weeks! Don’t waste your money, harness cutting edge analytics in your games and keep players engaged and paying long after they start playing
- Monetisation strategies – from payment friction to game mechanics, learn how to create games that won’t just keep players playing, but payers paying!
- Platforms are multiplying! How to build a rock-solid, cross-platform offering to reach your players wherever they are and on whatever device
The video games industry is undergoing a monumental shift towards digital. The average age of a gamer today is 37 and 42% are women (The ESA) and the ubiquity of connected devices, global uptake of smartphones and widespread access to the internet all mean that you have access to literally billions more players today than a few years ago.
But business models have not settled. All eyes are on free-to-play with massive successes such as CSR Racing and World of Tanks. Rovio continue to grow their Angry Birds IP, combining premium and freemium mechanics. Everyone is chasing the whales.
One thing is for sure - £39.99 game sales are just one piece of the pie that is game monetisation. Players come in all shapes and sizes, from every corner of the world and if you want to ensure your future in the video games industry, you need to cater for this changing landscape.
"Game Monetization USA provided excellent
opportunities for networking with a highly
focused group of games industry executives"
David Evans, COO, Roar Engine
Game Monetisation Europe - Your Roadmap To Success In The Digital Games Revolution
The video games industry’s biggest players including Rovio, Wooga, Disney, King.com, Nokia, Blackberry, EA, Chillingo and many morecome together in London on May 14-15 to tackle the industry’s burning questions and provide your business with the perfect platform for Game Monetisation success, powering you forward in the digital era.
An amazing faculty of speakers:
- Teemu Huuhtanen, VP Mergers & Acquisitions, Rovio
- Ian Livingstone, Life President, Eidos
- Al Sinoy, Product Manager, Wooga
- Ed Rumley, COO, Chillingo
- Peter Edward, Head, PS Home, Europe, Playstation
- Sean Decker, VP and Head EA, Play4Free
- Raf Kaustermans, CEO, Plumbee
- Olivier Rameil, Sales Director Europe, Atari
- Matt Carroll, Commercial Director, Disney Interactive
- Volker Hirsch, Head of Games, Blackberry
- Alex Bubb, Head of Partner Management and Marketing, Nokia
- Tobias Sjogren, VP Mobile, Stardoll
- Carsten van Husen, CEO, Gameforge 4D
- Oscar Clark, Everplay Evangelist, Applifier
- Patrick O'Luanaigh, CEO, nDreams
- Nicholas Lovell, Founder, GamesBrief
- Paul Nunn, EU Sales Director, Outift7
- Peter Warman, CEO, NewZoo
- Filipp Issa, Founder, Gameskoepfe
- Steve Stopps, Project Director, Blitz Game Studios
Over 150 senior publishing/development game monetization executives will be in attendance to build valuable partnerships, form game monetization strategy and position their business for long term success. The industry researched agenda will equip you with the business critical information you need.
Past supporters and attendees:
Game Monetisation Europe 2013 has been put together after months of extensive research and following the hugely successful Game Monetisation USA 2012 Summit. Designed to deliver the business critical answers around acquisition retention and RPU that will drive forward growth in your business and make sure you’re not left standing while your competitors disappear into the distance. Our expert speakers are leaders in the industry and will deliver in-depth analysis on:
- The best analytics solutions
- Strategies to attract whales and convert more players to payers
- How to bring existing IPs onto more platforms
- How to tackle emerging markets
- How to appeal to the wider range of demographics you are now able to reach
4 important reasons you need to attend Game Monetisation Europe
Game Monetisation Europe was put together off the back of Game Monetization USA's huge success. In preparation for both we spoke to over 75 of your peers to hand craft a conference that offers you enormous value for money. You will benefit from:
- Exclusive market insights: Game Monetisation USA brings you the leading experts in the space delivering the strategies and insights that are driving forward the most successful companies in digital today
- Extended networking opportunities: Organised dinners, 2 evening networking parties and a host of networking sessions! This summit will give your team the opportunity to meet with all the industry’s biggest players that attend Game Monetisation USA to enable you to build partnerships and do business with the greatest innovators in video games
- Product launches & expo: The perfect forum with leaders from across the industry, our events always feature exclusive product launches and essential expo zones from the most innovative players in video games today
- Game Monetisation USA 2012 sold out. Organised along the same themes for our US audience, the event was oversubscribed and the response we received post-event was phenomenal. This is the biggest issue in games right now, and this is the forum where you will find the answers
Reserve your place today for the hottest ticket in town
Reserve your place today and you’ll get a front row seat to hear from the biggest names in video games talking about the monetisation issues that impact you most. Expert speakers such as Ian Livingstone, Life President, Eidos, Sean Decker, VP and Head EA, Play4Free and Teemu Huuhtanen, VP Mergers & Acquisitions, Rovio mean you will learn from and network with the very best. Plus, you’ll get insight into the winning strategies of publishers and developers including Wooga, Disney, King.com, Nokia, Blackberry and Chillingo
Video Games Intelligence
T: +44 207 375 7547