JUST 1 WEEK LEFT BEFORE THE MONETISATION EVENT OF THE YEAR...HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET?
iOS Developers Workshop Understand what App Store managers look
for when choosing the games they feature
Google Developers Workshop Get an in-depth understanding of how to turbo-charge user acquisition, analytics & engagement
|Ian Livingstone CBE
Former App Store Manager
Head of Payments
VP of Digital Publishing
Strategic Partnerships Manager - EMEA Gaming
Following last year's sell out success and back by popular demand, Europe's only summit dedicated to monetisation returns on May 14-15th 2014! Take a look at the features of this years event:
- Networking party hosted by StartApp
- All the leading publishers and developers including: Rovio, Kabam, Zynga, NaturalMotion, EA, Wargaming.net, Konami, Square Enix, Bigpoint, Gameloft, Good Game Studios, Ubisoft, SEGA and many more!
- iOS Workshop on acheiving success in the Apple App Store
- Google Developer Workshop
- A-list speakers including, Wargaming.net, SEGA, Bigpoint, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Plumbee, Gameforge, Akamon, Fireproof Games and more
- Key Panel sessions including “To be Free or not to be Free? That is the mobile question”, chaired by Ian Livingstone CBE and “Retention techniques, the guide to making players stay”
- Interactive audience driven panel debates
Choose one of the options below to find out more about the conference
Supporters and attendees:
Smartphone penetration grew by over 30% last year, reaching 1.5 bn and the mobile games market is estimated to be worth $22bn in 2015. The opportunities aren’t just massive for mobile and tablet only developers and publishers. PC gaming continues to grow and next-gen console developers have proved that console is far from dead as second screen capabilities create more ways for players to play their favourite games.
But there are still challenges:
- Aquisition and retention - As the cost of acquiring users increases, being able to generate organic traffic becomes harder and yet more important than ever. Being able to build a brand to cross promote is a crucial pillar to success.
- F2P success - With F2P dominating the digital gaming landscape, the reality is that single figure conversion percentages are the norm. Being able to shift conversion by even a 0.1 percentage point can result in a huge revenue boost.
- Game Life-Cycle - Being able to design metrics that evolve with your game's cycle is imperative. What is important changes over the lifecycle of the game and designing metrics that reflect that will give you the greatest platform to monetise your players.
Game Monetisation Europe - The guideline to successful monetisation:
For its second year, the sell-out summit, Games Monetisation Europe is the defining industry event for game designers and monetisers. A must attend event for those who want to capitalise and profit from the cross-platform future and the growing mobile market.
- Ian Livingstone CBE, Chairman, Playdemic
- Sergey Kot, Head of Global Payments, Wargaming.net
- Steve Venus, Head of Pricing, Bigpoint
- Joanna Tong, Strategic Partnerships Manager - EMEA Gaming, Facebook
- Chris Early, VP of Digital Publishing, Ubisoft
- Chris Southall, Head of Hardlight Studio, SEGA
- Mark Richard Morris, Executive Producer, Microsoft
- Raf Keustermans, CEO, Plumbee
- Ross Brockman, Head of Gaming, Google
- Ben Cousins, Free-to-Play Expert
And many more expert speakers!
As a game designer/producer from the classic business model (publisher-developer), it changed my way of thinking and conceiving new games and the way to monetize them. Definitely a good experience
3 vital reasons you need to attend Game Monetisation Europe
- Cutting edge agenda - An extensively researched agenda from the industry leaders to get to the crux of your business issues and challenges and the leading speakers to provide the solutions
- Google Developer Sessions - Get an in-depth understanding of how to turbo-charge user acquisition, analytics and engagement!
- Incredible networking opportunities - With 2 networking parties and a relaxed organised dinner. VGI takes the pressure away from networking and allows you to enjoy your time with your peers for relaxed, enjoyable networking experiences.
With spaces going quickly and last year’s conference selling out weeks before the event, there is no time to lose.
Get the most value with early booking prices and secure your chance to network with leaders from the major developers and publishers.
Video Games Intelligence
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7218