Design hit titles with ultimate design, retention and monetisation models
Game Monetisation Europe is the only event dedicated to bringing you cutting edge design and monetisation strategies to create hit titles
- Build incredible experiences and maximise player retention through data-led design
- Hear from industry leaders on how to reduce your CPI through advice on discoverability
- Leading developers on how to use data to aid design, help monetise and create a hit
- Create the ultimate cross-platform hit: proven strategies to reduce the costly risks of multi-platform development
- Lead behavioural economists evaluate what makes users play and pay to maximise your revenues
As a game designer/producer from the classic business model (publisher-developer), it changed my way of thinking and conceiving new games and the way to monetize them. Definitely a good experience
Benjamin Yoris, Lead Game Designer, SOUVA Picaboum
Mobile, next-gen consoles and cross-platform capabilities have changed video games and the opportunities are greater than ever.
Smartphone penetration grew by over 30% last year, reaching 1.5 bln and the mobile games market is estimated to be worth $22bln in 2015. The opportunities aren’t just massive for mobile developers and publishers. Next-gen console developers have proved that console is far from dead as second screen capabilities create more ways for players to play their favourite games.
Build Strategies based on insight from leading developers and publishers
Discoverability, retention, monetisation and how to create incredible cross-platform experiences are challenges that the industry battles with.
Success relies upon creating truly innovative games and using data to understand the player. Getting this right means millions in revenues.
For its second year, the sell-out summit, Games Monetisation Europe is the defining industry event for game designers and monetisers.
A must attend event for those who want to capitalise and profit from the cross-platform future and the growing mobile market.
- Open floor interviews with thought leading game creators and ask the questions you always wanted to
- In-depth case studies from makers of hit titles revealing how to create the ultimate experience and retain players
- Google Developer Sessions
- Find out what King, Microsoft, SEGA and Kabam are doing and turn their knowledge into results for your business
- Meet the people who can help boost your ROI on marketing spend
Come together with the Industry and hear from:
- Ian Livingstone CBE, Chairman, Playdemic
- Chris Early, VP of Digital Publishing, Ubisoft
- Chris Southall, Head of Hardlight Studio, SEGA
- Mark Richard Morris, Executive Producer, Microsoft
- Carsten Van Husen, CEO, Gameforge 4D
- Paul Gouge, CEO, Playdemic
- Jude Owers, CEO, Playmob
- Dave Bailey, CEO, Mediatonic
- Vicens Marti, CEO, Akamon Entertainment
- Barry Meade,Creative Director and Co-Founder, Fireproof Games
- Ross Brockman, Head of Gaming, Google
- Rami Ismail, Founder and Strategic Director, Vlambeer
- Saad Choudri, VP of Business Affairs, Miniclip
- Paul Bugryniec, Commercial Finance Manager, Miniclip
- Yates Buckley, Technical Director, UNIT9
- Nick Parker, CEO, Parker Consulting
- Mark Sorrell, Game Design and Behavioural Economics, Consultant
- Stefan Bielau, Mobile Apps and Media, Consultant
Past supporters and attendees:
With spaces going quickly and last year’s conference selling out weeks before the event, there is no time to lose.
Get the most value with early booking prices and secure your chance to network with leaders from the major developers and publishers.
Video Games Intelligence
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7218