Multi-Platform Monetization Strategies to Maximize Acquisition, Retention and RPU
Publishers, developers, billing engines and analytics platforms come together at the only industry summit looking exclusively at how to monetize the digital gaming revolution
- Acquire new paying players – Discover how to reach the millions of previously untapped players and markets that digital distribution opens up to your business
- Monetization strategies – Learn how to create games that allow all your players to be payers, maximizing revenue from both low value players and whales
- Retain players over the long-term – Harness cutting edge analytics in your games and keep players engaged, paying and generating RPU for years rather than months
- Build a solid cross-platform experience for you players – Get your games on the raft of new devices, from mobile to Smart TV, and watch revenues multiply
The video games industry is undergoing a monumental shift towards digital. As the way in which games are delivered and consumed is revolutionized, the shift in the way games are monetized has shaken the industry to its core.
It is no longer as simple as selling a disc for $49.99, players now come in all shapes and sizes, and the bite-sized monetization that has opened the doors to a plethora of new customers and markets has created a whole new breed of players. With millions of new players to be monetized, creating a solid strategy that engages and converts the smaller payers, while still hooking in the whales, is essential.
Click here to get your copy of the Game Monetization USA brochure
Game Monetization USA - Your Roadmap To Success In The Digital Games Revolution
Google, Tencent, Disney, Namco Bandai, Ubisoft, Big Fish Games, Gameloft, Nokia and CCP Games are just some of the companies confirmed to speak at this essential gathering of industry executives charged with powering up their game monetization strategies.
An Unbelievable Speaker Faculty Giving You Expert Cloud Gaming Insight
- Paul Thelen, CEO, Big Fish Games
- Carlson Choi, VP of Marketing, Namco Bandai
- Steven DeBenedictis, Director of Marketing, Tencent Boston
- Emily Greer, Co-Founder and COO, Kongregate
- Michael Pachter, Managing Director, Wedbush Securities
- Bernard Chen, Director of Product Management, Kixeye
- Baudouin Corman, VP of Publishing, Americas, Gameloft
- Steven Klebe, Google Payments, Google
- Gordon Bellamy, Executive Director, IGDA
- Lee Uniacke, CRO, Kongregate
- Mark Long, CEO, Meteor Entertainmanet
- Sean Phinney, COO, Breaktime Studios
- Ravi Belwal, Head Global Partner Manager - Games, Nokia
- Nick Bhardwaj, VP of Monetization, NaturalMotion
- Greg Mills, VP of Marketing, Goko (FunSockets)
- David Cole, CEO, DFC Intelligence
Over 150 senior publishing/development game monetization executives will be in attendance to build valuable partnerships, form game monetization strategy and position their business for long term success. The industry researched agenda will equip you with the business critical information you need:
There will be more smart devices in the world than people by the end of 2012.
With enormous competition, a plethora of platforms and no settled business models, monetizing games in the digital era is anything but simple. We’ve all heard the horror stories of big budget games being left on the scrap heap with only a few dollars in pay back. Consider just some of the challenges that await your business as the video games industry experiences this monumental shift:
- How can game makers cater for new gamer demographics with different consumption patterns?
- How must business models be adapted to cater for smaller, high volume trades while also appealing to high-value whales?
- To what extent does the way gamers interact with different platforms dictate how games are built and monetized?
- How can successful IPs be adapted to new platforms, maximizing player acquisition and retention?
- How vital are analytics in understanding the way players interact with games, keeping them engaged and maximizing RPU?
- What steps need to be taken to ensure success in emerging markets?
Get the answer to these question and more at Game Monetization USA, click here to get you copy of the brochure now
40% of F2P Players Spend Money on In-Game Upgrades.
Past supporters and attendees:
4 Important Reasons You Need To Attend Game Monetization USA
In preparation for this conference we spoke to over 50 of your peers to hand craft a conference that offers you enormous value for money. You will benefit from:
- Exclusive market insights: Game Monetization USA brings you the leading experts in the space delivering the strategies and insights that are driving forward the most successful companies in digital today
- Round-table discussions: With the concentration of monetization expertise at the summit, round-table discussions give you an opportunity to understand how your industry counterparts are tackling the acquisition and retention issues and opportunities
- Extended networking opportunities: Organised dinners, 2 evening networking parties and a host of networking sessions! This summit will give your team the opportunity to meet with all industry’s biggest players that attend Game Monetization USA to enable you to build partnerships and do business with the greatest innovators in video games.
- Product launches & expo: The perfect forum with leaders from across the industry, our events always feature exclusive product launches and essential expo zones from the most innovative players in video games today.
Get your full conference agenda inside the Cloud Gaming USA brochure