Maximize acquisition, retention and ROI across your titles
In-depth Game Mechanics, Innovative Acquisition Strategies and Disruptive Business Models You Need to Grow Revenue and Players
- Acquire more players for less – Discover how to reach millions of previously untapped players and demographics that digital opens up
- Retain your players for months and years, not just days or weeks! Don’t waste your money, harness cutting edge analytics in your games and keep players engaged and paying long after they start playing
- Monetisation strategies – From payment friction to game mechanics, learn how to create games that won’t just keep players playing, but payers paying!
- In-depth game mechanics – Making a good game is just the first step, hear from the best on the core mechanics you need to employ to maximize conversion rates and lifetime value in your games
- Platforms are multiplying! How to build a rock-solid, cross-platform offering to reach your players wherever they are and on whatever device
The video games industry is undergoing a monumental shift towards digital. The average age of a gamer today is 37 and 42% are women (The ESA) and the ubiquity of connected devices, global uptake of smartphones and widespread access to the internet all mean that you have access to literally millions of more players today than a few years ago.
But business models have not settled. All eyes are on free-to-play with massive successes such as CSR Racing and World of Tanks. Rovio continue to grow their Angry Birds IP, combining premium and freemium mechanics. Everyone is chasing the whales.
One thing is for sure - $69.99 game sales are just one piece of the pie that is game monetisation. Players come in all shapes and sizes, from every corner of the world and if you want to ensure your future in the video games industry, you need to cater for this changing landscape.
"Game Monetization USA provided excellent opportunities for networking with a highly focused group of games industry executives"
David Evans, COO, Roar Engine
Game Monetization USA - Your Roadmap To Success In The Digital Games Revolution
The video games industry’s biggest players including Kabam, SGN, Tencent, Ubisoft, TinyCo, Namco Bandai and many more will come together to tackle the industry’s burning questions and provide your business with the perfect platform for Game Monetisation success, powering you forward in the digital era.
An amazing faculty of speakers:
- Kevin Chou, Co-Founder & CEO, Kabam
- Josh Yguado, President, SGN
- Chris Akhavan, President, Publishing, Glu
- Emily Greer, COO & Founder, Kongregate
- Nick Ross, Director of Analytics & User Acquisition, TinyCo
- Alex Adjadj, Director of Strategic Development, Namco Bandai Games America
- Michael Pachter, Managing Director, Wedbush
- Gordon Bellamy, Former Director of Business Development & Industry Relations, Tencent
- Chris Early, VP of Digital Distribution, Ubisoft
- James Schmalz, CEO, Digital Extremes
- Adam Gutterman, Director, Game Monetization, Unity
- Perry Tam, CEO, Storm8
- Marco DeMiroz, President & CEO, Playfirst
- Nathan Salisbury, Global Director, Video Gaming & Digital Markets, Global Collect
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat, VentureBeat
Over 180 senior publishing/development game monetization executives will be in attendance to build valuable partnerships, form game monetization strategy and position their business for long term success. The industry researched agenda will equip you with the business critical information you need.
Game Monetization USA 2013 has been put together after months of extensive research and following the hugely successful Game Monetization USA 2012 and Game Monetisation Europe 2013 Summits. Designed to deliver the business critical answers around acquisition retention and RPU that will drive forward growth in your business and make sure you’re not left standing while your competitors disappear into the distance. Our expert speakers are leaders in the industry and will deliver in-depth analysis on:
- The best analytics solutions
- Strategies to attract whales and convert more players to payers
- In-depth mechanics to maximize engagement in your games
- How to bring existing IPs onto more platforms
- How to appeal to the wider range of demographics you are now able to reach
4 important reasons you need to attend Game Monetization USA
- Exclusive market insights: Game Monetization USA brings you the leading experts in the space delivering the strategies and insights that are driving forward the most successful companies in digital today
- Extended networking opportunities: Organised dinners, 2 evening networking parties and a host of networking sessions! This summit will give your team the opportunity to meet with all the industry’s biggest players that attend Game Monetization USA to enable you to build partnerships and do business with the greatest innovators in video games
- Product launches & expo: The perfect forum with leaders from across the industry, our events always feature exclusive product launches and essential expo zones from the most innovative players in video games today
- Game Monetization USA 2012 sold out. The event was oversubscribed and the response we received post-event was phenomenal. This is the biggest issue in games right now, and this is the forum where you will find the answers. This year we've booked a bigger venue!
Reserve your place today for the hottest ticket in town
Reserve your place today and you’ll get a front row seat to hear from the biggest names in video games talking about the monetization issues that impact you most. Expert speakers such as Kevin Chou, Co-Founder & CEO, Kabam, Josh Yguado, President, SGN and Niccolo de Massi, CEO, Glu mean you will learn from and network with the very best. Plus, you’ll get insight into the winning strategies of publishers and developers including Ubisoft, Namco Bandai, Tencent, TinyCo and Unity.
Video Games Intelligence
T: +44 207 375 7547